A dual camera dash cam that records both front-view and the vehicle’s interior and then displays both footage in a split screen. Ideal for improving the quality of drivers and for providing vital evidence in case of any incident or accident.
This dash cam comes with GPS tracking to pinpoint the location of where the incident has taken place. It also provides information showing speed, data and time.
In addition, the dash cam also has a built-in gravity sensor (G-sensor) for measuring information on the collision. This feature is used to automatically protect the footage with the incident from being deleted.
Can be easily mounted to the windscreen with the included suction cup. Just connect to the 12V in-vehicle socket charger and turn on the power up device.
The dash cam can store footage onto a micro SD card (not included). When the SD card is first used, it automatically installs the software for playing back the footage in split screen and shows GPS location. When played on PC via the SD card, it prompts you to install the software to play the footage in the recorded format.
- Dual camera dash cam with front-view and internal-view.
- Built-in microphone
- Split screen display
- GPS location recording tracking
- Record video in AVI footage.
- Ideal for providing video footage for evidence and improving quality of drivers
- 12V connectivity
- Supports micro SD cards from 4GB to 32GB.
There are four different speed classes of SD cards; 10, 6, 4, and 2
- Class 2 is suitable for standard definition video recording
- Classes 4 and 6 are suitable for high-definition video recording
- Class 10 is suitable for “Full HD Video Recording” and “HD Still Consecutive Recording